CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I don't think a day can end without laughing so hard that your belly aches and tears come from your eyes. This weekend for the Fouth of July I went to Vegas and visited my friend that I have not seen for years. It was crazy because it was like yesterday that we seen eachother, nothing had changed between us. Our friendship was still the same. It's funny how time flys. This year I have to say has flown by the fastest. I am almost finished with school. It's been a long ride but I will graduate in October just 2 days after my birthday. I am right now just working at a Dental Office and I love it there. The people are so great! I have become really good friends with one of the girls there. We hangout alot! Sometimes I feel that people come into our lives for a reason and things change so that better things can happen. It's hard sometimes to except change but it's easier to know that our memories from the past will always be there. :)

1 comments:

TARADDY said...

Very cute pic of you and Julie. I love the old fashioned kinda black and white tint to it. A comment in your last post made me stall and think. It kinda hit me hard. The way it was stated was an interesting approach. I am happy that you're excited how much your life is changing and that you believe that the things that are in your life now are better than what used to be there. May you always find happiness with whatever comes your way Suzanne.